At ANT Lawyers, we provide Patent attorneys in Vietnam with specialized qualifications necessary for representing clients in obtaining patents and acting in all matters and procedures relating to patent law and practice in Vietnam.
The inventors may obtain a patent in Vietnam without the assistance of a patent lawyer if they wish. However, this is almost full of risks. Ignoring the complexity of filing the registration application, the primary concern is whether an inexperienced inventor can write an application which satisfies rules as the requirement of Vietnam Intellectual Property law.
It can be said that Vietnam intellectual property law and procedure on patent registration are complex. That’s why valuable legal rights can easily be lost if the patent application and prosecution of that application are not handled carefully and precisely by one skilled in such matters. Companies that file lots of patent applications use patent attorneys for a reason that you almost certainly will get a better patent if it is done by a patent attorney.
If the inventor does not work with a patent attorney, some of dangers may occur in registering patent in Vietnam as following:
- Failure in providing enough file for patent registration;
- Making inaccurate statement such as incorrect description;
- Wasting time because the documents is not valid;
- Loss of patent right because of other patents;
- Loss of capability on exploiting economic from patent right;
With the above – mentioned risks, patent registration in Vietnam with the assistance of the patent attorney seem to be an effective way to ensure the client’s right. The patent attorney in Vietnam may help clients obtain patent quickly. The inventor also save time to focus on their core specialization if they use patent filing service.
The patent attorney assist clients as following:
- Advise about the procedure for registration prior submitting application;
- Compile all forms related to patent registration procedure;
- Prepare for registration dossier and conduct the registration;
- Subscribe to the application already filed and report to clients on the status of the application;
- Inform, advise and handle mission or refusal of Patent Agency;
- Get Patent and hand over to clients after receiving patent from patent Agency;
- Consult clients about the use of the invention, rights and obligations related to invention after successful registration.
All things become easy, convenient and safe if you get the assistance from a patent attorney in patent registration.